Comprehensive Psychological and Diagnostic Services for Children, Teens, and Adults.
Discover. Act. Grow.
Individual Matters is a boutique* practice specializing in neuropsychological learning evaluations, success coaching, and workshops. We are private pay, and schedule and serve our clients on an individualized basis.
The mission of Individual Matters is to identify and support distinctive styles of thinking, learning, and relating. We are passionate about helping individuals live the life they were meant to live!
– Dr. Katen
*Bou•tique/boo’teek/ A small business offering customized or specialized service.
Dr. Katen’s Recent Posts
- Test For Success: Neuropsychological Learning Evaluations Support Optimal Living
- What does Dyslexia feel like?
- Top 5 Things to Know Before Scheduling a Learning Assessment
- Not All Learning Assessments are Created Equal
- 10 Myths About ADHD
- Is it ADHD, sensory processing, anxiety, or something else?
- Insurance vs. Private-Pay?
- Dr. Katen to Discuss Learning Differences at The Lexington School
- What is Executive Functioning and How Does it Affect Learning?
- 5 Reasons to Seek a Psycho-educational Assessment